Street Style!!

Here's the thing guys..
My previous instagram account is no more (it died :P) So click on this link Instagram and follow me!!

Hola!
Hope you guys are having an amazing weekend!! :)

I thought I'll do some street style fashion cos this has been trending lately n I'm into it..a reason good enough....hehe!!! It is something very casual,fun and stylish!


This outfit that is put together is actually what i wore for my b'day....I had braids on and tried to look boho n all!! Anyhow, I changed it a bit and just put a top bun cos i sweat a lot and chennai is hot ALWAYS so ya!


The top is a very bohemian inspired!! It has these crochet details and a thing that ties at the back(I showed it in the haul),also one of the other reasons to flaunt your back - super cute!!


The skirt is my favoutite!!Talk about the colour-Favourite!!! I knot it at the end cos it was, as long as the road for a shortie like me!! I liked how it turned out!! You can wear it on a date or for a bruch or even an outing and look effortlessly amazing!!


An oxidised statement necklace and earring to complete it!!


So i dressed up right after the previous outfit for this one and my mom's been my photographer lately...Speaking of which... Is'nt she doing a fantastic job?!...i mean...look at the pictures and judge for yourselves!! :)

Continuing...She saw me all dressed up and said i looked beautiful in this outfit!! Well...here's a little heads up for you all about my mum!! Everytime we(sister and I) dress up, she'll definitely say one of the following, "Where are you going dressed up like that?" "Guys will be there where you're going,dress properly!" "You are not leaving the house dressed up like that! " " What are you even wearing? Is that even a dress?!" "Don't show everything like that (eventhough i hardly show some skin)!! " "You don't have to go anywhere!! Stay at home"... Yada yada yada!! Typical indian mom,right?!?

I was completely flabbergasted when she actually complemented me!! Infact, she had me "head out" about wearing the exact same outfit on my b'day...cos it was too revealing(Seriously?!?)!! 
The reason for this story is to let you know that this outfit is mommy-approved!! :)




























                             
                                                                    Outfit Details :
                                                               Top & Skirt : Forever21
                                                         Statement Necklace : Anouk
                                                           Earring- Borrowed from sister :P

I know i look like a dead cat but Hey!! The outfit turned out to be super cute!!


Will see you all super soon,
The Dusky Fashionista






Comments

Popular Posts