Beach Bum!

Bonjour Guys!!

I'm BACK!!!

And It feels A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

I have soooooooo much to tell you guys but for now pateince ...patience... Let me first sink into this whole blogger scenario and get used to this and then i'll have lots of interesting things to tell you guys!!!

For now let's just jump right into today's outfit!! Mmmm... the outfit is a vaction-inspired one!! Since this is that time of the year everyone plans to go on a vacation...pretty much Yeah!!!! This one is Highly recommended as 'the beach outfit'.

I've been into a lot of tribal prints lately.....to the point that i might turn into a legit tribal someday....😜 Okay...I'm Kidding!! Still.....i love the tribal-ish, gypsy-ish look soooo much and its trending guys!!!
This dress that i'm wearing is from forever21...DUH?!(can u expect anything else from me!?) And I added some super cute tribal chains and bangles to go along with that!! Also also also...I'm getting a lil into make-up n i'm completely rubbish when it comes to that!! But I'm totally shining in the lipstick department.... which means i'll be telling you guys some of the good lip products that are available in the market that compliment the dusky skin!! Do look out for that!!

Here are the pictures!!









I know the pics are lesser... However,they're phenomenal!!! Are'nt they??!
Can't wait to meet you all soon with my next ootd!!!


Love,
The Dusky Fashionista

P.S - You can subscribe to my blog now !

Comments

Popular Posts