Bath and Body Works Haul and Review

Yes!! I know... i'm quite outdated!!

I've always been this way!! When the entire world raves about something...two ten or more years later i would rave about the exact same thing shamelessly like i'm doing now!! I'm the 'the glass is half-full kind'...so here we are with these lovely lovely products that my dearest friend sent me over to India!!

She's such a sweetheart and I'm so proud of her!! :)

I've heard tons and tons of beauty bloggers talk about bath and body works and i've always always wanted to get my hands on them for a long long time!
Finally now that i got an opportunity to get my hands on them i was quite confused about which scent i should go for!! Choices peoples... Choices...!! Immediately homegirl googled and found three topmost scents loved by people...more like 'the most popular ones' and i landed with  the following :

  • Warm Vanilla Sugar
  • Winter Candy Apple
  • Vanilla Bean Noel
  • Raspberry sweet and mint
Did u notice how i ended up with the vanillas and apples... Baker's instict i guess!! :P
I wanted to review on each of them individually:

All of them come for the holiday season.

Warm Vanilla Sugar (Mist) :
 It is very sweet and smells like vanilla...nothing so fancy...I'll rewrite that by saying Vanilla in itself is super-fancy but this one reminds me of talcum powder!!
Its just sweet and the smell lingers around for a while and then evaporates after a while.... but what can you expect from a body mist....Aye?
When compared to Victoria's secret body mist it is very very mild and its staying power is also very less!! However the faint smell of vanilla stays for quite a while!!




Winter Candy Apple ( Mist) :
This one's... HANDS DOWN MY FAVOURITE!! To begin with...talk about fancy names this one hits the right note!!! I mean... the name itself was too fancy for it to grab all of my attention. Coming to the scent itself ...here's a little story... When i was a little kid we as a family were gifted with a candle for Christmas with the exact same smell n i used to love it then!! It brought back soo many fond memories when i took a whiff!! It smells like apple and Christmas and the woods and bubble gum and winter and freshness and garden and everything NICE!! Yes!! I love it !! 
But the staying power is low with this one as well!!
If ever you get to go to bath and body works then this is a must in any form...mist, body cream, body wash, hand cream...The choice is all yours!! But it is a MUST! 



Vanilla Bean Noel (Body Cream) :
This one's my least favourite! Its okay-ish!
Nothing mush to say cos it has the combined flavour of vanilla and honey!But it is strong!! i don't really know how to explain this!! ( Check out the post script!)

 It smells good... Its the texture that puts me off i guess!! Probably as a mist it might smell good??!! But i really would'nt recommend this one! 
Oh!! Btw.. it is really moisturising and  keeps the skin moisturised all day long!! And it's a winner as a moisturiser as it is not sticky!! C'mon i got to give that to this one!!Although the scent in itself is not that great but as a cream it does its job amazingly!!




Raspberry sweet and mint (Body lotion) :
I love this one too!! My second favourite!!! It smells soooooooooo good!! Just like sweet raspberry!! I could'nt really smell the mint though!! But its fruity and the all girls would love it!! This comes a little oily after applying provided the weather! The hotter it is the oilier it gets!





So here's my Conclusion :

  • Warm Vanilla Sugar -             Fragrance- 3/5 
                                                               Staying power - 3/5
  • Winter Candy Apple -             Fragrance - 5/5
                                                               Staying power - 3/5
  • Vanilla Bean Noel-                  Fragrance - 2.5/5 , 
                                                               Moisturiser- 5/5
  • Raspberry sweet and mint -   Fragrance- 5/5
                                                                Moisturiser - 4/5

That's all folks!!
I've got lots of exciting posts coming!! Get ready!! :)

Yours,
The Dusky Fashionista

P.S- If i had to apply the given four at once the Vanilla Bean Noel guy stands out!!
                                                                    

Comments

Popular Posts