POP OF COLORS!!!

YOOOOOHOOOOO!!!

YUP!! I'm posting my first post already!! :P Could'nt wait to share with you guys!! *Wide smile*
So here it is!!! I Love anything that's feminine and a woman can flaunt(u kno wat im sayin!Dont ya?!). My favorite lately has been skirts. I love love love how it drapes around the waist and falls below your feet!! And i love it even more when it falls much below my feet so that even after i wear a high heels or wedges it still goes longer!!

 I saw this skirt online and i really liked it. So i kept stalking it for a while until till there was a discount(Typical girl right?!?) cos i dint want to feel guilty that i'm spending too much on clothes!! Clothes 'on sale' are always a good excuse to convince myself that i bought it for a lesser price and it was worth it!!I chose an off-white top for this skirt that compliments it So well...and then i chose gold earings and chain to accessorise. The green chain was to add that pop of color on the top!!!I love the colours here and how they stand out!!I mean who does'nt like colours??! I consider myself to be a colorful person!!!:P

Okkkkk...il stop with that and here are the pictures...And Please Please dont be negative with your comments!! This is my first post and the camera is'nt all that great and so is the quality of the pics!!! Here we goo....:)








Even though i am not a very brand obsessed person.Here are the details:

Outfit Details :
Top: Zara
Skirt: Stalkbuylove
Heels :Shopnineteen

Behind the lens : My Cousin :)


Hope you guys enjoyed my first post....i will catch you guys soon with the next post!!!

P.S - I Love shopping online for affordable price...So you are gonna love me...:)



Yours,
Dusky Fashionista. 


Comments

  1. Awesome 😘 #theduskyfashionista!! Colourful indeed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl!! Thanks!! :) Do keep following for more awesome fashion!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome 😘 #theduskyfashionista!! Colourful indeed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts