LAVENDER MAGIC

Hey Guyss!!!

Hope you liked my previous post!! For today's post i chose a purple dress(More of Lavender -ish!)
This dress is special to me cos i bought it for christmas and never wore it again(The usual!!)
Well.. when i tried this dress on i felt royal...(Purple=Royal...u get right?!?)

Its basically a long flowy dress with this super soft and light material!!I love love love the fabric!!:) If u take a look at the pics ul know how the breeze makes this dress dance to its own tunes n its just beautiful!! I would've preferred a round neck for this dress but i dont mind how it wraps around the neck either!! It is definitely a summer dress which can be worn for a day out on a picnic or to the beach!!

I personally chose to accessorize it with gold...Big gold earrings and bangles and its done!! Since the neck is completely covered i thought it will do well without a necklace!!

For my feet i had to wear my wedges cos the dress was too long n im quite short( 3-4 inches lesser i would've been officially a midget! But i'm not..Yayy!! Not that there is anything wrong being a midget!! I believe every person is beautiful and special! :)) OOookk!! Back to the post! Even after wearing the wedges the dress touches the ground....n i love it!!!

Just a heads up...i have real ugly feet!!!

Lets get to the pictures..Shall we?!?















OUTFIT DETAILS :
Dress : Shopnineteen
Earring : ToniQ
Wedges : Got it from shillong! :)
Bangles : Forever21


Hope you liked it!! You can follow me on Instagram and Facebook!! :)

Psst...I can hear ya!! I'll change the location for my next post!! :)

Yours,
Dusky Fashionista.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dusky Fashionistaa!! I couldn't get a closer view of the designs in the dress. So can you in your upcoming posts come up with a closer view of the designs of the dress. I prefer to see some close shot pics too :) and btw, your feet aren't ugly! <3 and i suggest that you can try some specific hairdos based on the dresses you wear. it will compliment the dress more! and yup, need closer shots on the accessories toooo!! yes, you were right! need a change of loaction ;) eagerly waiting for ur next posts! love yaaa <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure Sure n Sure!! You are simply the best!!! :) Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts