DENIM DRESS PAIRING

Heyyy guys!!!

Hope you all had an awesome weekend!! i've been off from my blog for while...Apologies!

But I'm back with a new outfit! I paired a dress with a denim jacket! Denim jackets have always been the 'In-thing' irrespective of the season. And the dress and denim jacket pairing have been doing their rounds in the fashion market for quite a while now. Its sporty and edgy and also feminine.

The amazing thing about denim is that you can style it in a million ways. You can wear along with pants with a tank top or a maxi dress or even a short dress and look so stylish! For my outfit i chose a light yellow bandeau dress. Since it has bare shoulders i used a denim jacket to cover it up and Ta-da.. We're done! I used a long chain to accessorize the neck and a gold earring... cos i was going for a more feminine look rather than a sporty one! I pulled up the sleeves to make it look casual! Considering the humid climate here and the fact that i'm wearing a jacket, i chose to wear my hair up in a pony tail! A pair of booties and this outfit would be complete! Then again, considering the fact that i live in a very humid place i went with these cute heels! More like i wanted to experiment this look...and it kinda worked! :) Fashion is all about experimenting right? I'm sure most of you will agree!!

Here are the pics...And Oh! I did change location! This is more of a 'forest-looking' location! Enjoy!















Outfit Details :
Dress : Waves
Denim Jacket & Heels : Shopnineteen
Accessories : Forever21

I have lined up some really cute oufits! Cant wait to style them and put it up On the blog! :)

You can follow me on Instagram and Facebook!

Until then,
The Dusky Fashionista

Comments

Popular Posts