THE LEOPARD PRINT

Holaaa!!
Here comes the next post!!! Hope you guys had a great weekend!! I sure did!! ;)

For this post i chose a leopard print bodycon dress! I got this one from forever21 n i liked the way it looked on the site!! The fabric is thick(Very thick...good for winters ONLY!) It has a scoop neck so you might wanna double check if you would want to conceal, if too much skin is shown. Since i'm petite i did not have a problem! :)
I wore tights(Again!) along as it is a super short n super tight dress n it really does the trick...does'nt it?!! :)

The earrings i wore speak volumes for the accessory hence i stopped with that!! I tried adding a necklace along but it looked overly done!! The statement earring alone was enough adding nice touch to the whole accessory!!:)
It is a simple dress but the leopard print in itself is enough to make it fancy!

My aunt gave me this camera n the lighting is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!See for yourselves!!!N the weather was quite brezzy(That was a Bonus!!).















OUTFIT DETAILS :
Dress & Earrings: Forever21

P.S- Have i mentioned that i was a nature lover?!! Well...I Am!! :) Take a look at the sky n the clouds...they look Beautiful!! He painted the sky soooo Blue!! :)

Yours,
The Dusky Fashionista


Comments

  1. Hey dusky fashionistaa! I love your unique collection of dresses!! They aren't similar to each other. you really do have a very nice taste in choice of the dresses you wear and buy :) i love this leopard print bodycon dress and i'm sure it will suit me as i'm tall and i have long hands!! lol! so it will show me slimmer :) thanks for all your posts and pls pls keep this blog running no matter what! I'm serious!! :D keep your posts flowing in!! Love yaaa! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!! Thanks!! :) It means a lot coming from you!!! :) Im sooo happy!! :) Keep Following!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. awww....Thanks sooo much sweetie!! :) Means a lot!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts