RED AND GOLD AND BLING!!!

Hollaaa!!!

I'm back with the next post!!I'm Excited...C'mon!!!I'm just gettin started!! *Tee-hee*

So i chose this RED DRESS for today!! It is more of an evening dress which can be worn to a party or an event or anythin special(Maybe a surprise proposal?!?) I found it online(Ofcourse i did!!) And when i saw it i loved it!! I got it for my new year's eve and i never wore it again(Sigh!!ya i know...)
It has an attached belt like thingie with a gold detailing in middle which is the Ooomph factor of this dress...Thus makin it all bling!! Perfect for a party right?!

I paired it with these beautiful gold leaf earrings which adds to the bling(Mission Accomplished!! Wheww!!) I'm not so comfortable showing too much skin so i chose to wear a tights...black one...n Im all set to walk out the door with some hot red lipstick!!! :) Very simple!!

Ohhh n the footwear...Dont even bother!!Cos ur gonna dance all night n would'nt worry about the foot wear!! :) I bet this kind of dress will have a lot of memories to to be cherished!!

The lighting is better today than yesterday's post!! Enjoy!! :)
















Outfit Details :
Dress&Tights : Shopnineteen.com
Earring : Koovs.com
Shoes : Oh Pls!! Don even bother!!


And no!! I don have a hole in my tights!! I was sitting on the wall and posing and the whitewash got onto me!! Sorry!! :)


P.S : I'm  sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about this blog!! :)


Until next time,
The Dusky Fashionista! :)


Comments

Popular Posts