THE T-SHIRT MAXI DRESS

Helloooo Guys!!

Hope you all are doin awesome!! I sure am!! :)

So here's a little story before we get started with my outfit!! Ready?!

I guess you would've noticed that the T-shirt maxi dress has been doin the rounds in the fashion world for quite a while now!! Everywhere every fashion icon is sportin one cos it looks absolutely lovely!! I have been eyein' a few T-shirt maxi dresses for quite a while now!! But i do feel that the price is a lil overrated!! For a dress that is in t-shirt fabric the cost comes around 1500rs!! Like duh?! Isn't that quite pricey?! Its a casual wear!! We don't spend so much on somethin casual like that!!

 Retailers are makin a lot of profit out of this!!So ya...i have been tryin to get a good one that will be within my budget!!And since there has been massive discounts in most of the sites cos of the end of season sale( Thank God for SALE!!) I found this particular dress for almost half the price!! But still i was not so convinced!! So i ordered it n then my heart was not at peace so i cancelled the order(What  n all our heart goes through for a dress...Sigh Sigh Sigh)!! After i cancelled the order i felt like a burden had been lifted from my shoulders(I was wrong!)!!! But a few days later, a person from this particular site called me and asked me to buy it saying that the shipping would be absolutely free!!

Oh wait!! Time-out!! I'll first tell u the price details!!The dress was initially 1500 rs...it was on offer for 800 rs...but when i ordered it for the first time including shipping(150 rs) it was 950 rs!!! NAH-UH!! I aint payin sooo much for a simple dress as that!!

Coming back to the story!! This lady called me up and offered free shipping for the same dress!! I initially resisted...but later gave in!! :( I could not say no!! She was quite convincing n i had to buy it for a freakin 800rs!! i felt like i wasted my money cos it was such a simple dress!!! I could not even sleep one night thinking of this purchase that i had made!!! :(

But anyways i got to style it n it looks lovely!! However i dunno where i will be wearin it though....

My story was not so little after all,was it?!

Well...coming to the outfit now...the fabric is super lightweight which is a good thing and a bad thing!! Good cos you feel light with the dress on and its perfect for summer( No sweating!)! But also bad cos it sticks to your body revealing too much!!

I styled it in two ways...actually i tried two types of earrings!!! :P

One is more of a bohemian style....n the other is like some egyptian goddess style!!!

Ummm....you guys decide for yourselves which one you like!!! :)




















Outfit Details :
T-shirt maxi dress : The Closet Label
Necklace : Aliexpress
Earring 1 : Limeroad
Earring 2 : Toniq 
Shoes : Shopnineteen

Dont forget to follow me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/theduskyfashionista) and on Instagram (https://instagram.com/theduskyfashionista/)

Hope you guys are enjoying the blog as much as i do!! :) 

P.S - I just hit a 1000 views!! Yayyyy!!!This made me soooo happy!! :) I know its not so great...but still...it means sooo much to me!! :) Do keep following for more!!!

Thanks,you guys!! :)

Love,
The Dusky Fashionista

Comments

Popular Posts