SWEET PINK

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(Whew!You can breathe now!! Hehehhehe!)!!!

How have you been?!? Have you missed my posts?!? I definitely missed you guys!!

I know I've not been very active!! But Hey!! I'm back on track!! I've shopped toooo many clothes n i can't wait to style n share it with you guys!!

Forever21 has been putting up its best sale EVER!!! I don't think i've come across fashionable clothes priced so  low!! To add to it the quality of the clothes are the best for that price....too good infact!! The have been selling like hot cakes and the clothes disappear like within the snap of a finger!!Me n my sister have been shopping so wildly and can i add how delightful it has been?!? I'm sure most of you girls will be able to relate!!

So so SO coming to today's outfit!!!

Its a maxi dress!!! Yayyy!!!
You know right?! I love me some Maxi!! So i found this supercute maxi dress from forever21!! It's actually a grey spaghetti top attached to this pink chiffon skirt which sooo flowy and gorgeous!!
The pictures dont do justice to the colour of the skirt though... It might look white but its baby pink!! I just wore a denim overcoat to add some style to the overall maxi!! Maxi with a blazer or a jacket or a coat is hands down a winner!! Trust me!! It works like magic!! I just added gold accessories to make it look more feminine and voila!!! Thus the look!! 

Are you ready for the pictures?!!
























Outfit Details :
Dress & Accessories : Forever21
Denim Jacket : Shopnineteen

So guess how much was the dress?! Okayyyyy....get ready to faint.....here we go....it was freaking 250 RS!!! Yup!! It was only that much!! Such a steal right?! That too for such a beautiful dress!!! So ya!!

That's all for the day folks!!

See you soon in my next post!!!

Until then,
The Dusky Fashionista

Oh heyy!!
Dont forget to follow me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/theduskyfashionista) and on Instagram (https://instagram.com/theduskyfashionista/)



Comments

Popular Posts