MAXI LOVE

Heya!!

I hope you guys had a glimpse of my outfit that i had posted on Facebook and Instagram!!
If you have not then you are not following me there...so get there ASAP n follow me already!! heheh...i dint mean to sound so pushy!!

Let's talk about skirts!!!
Maybe its the girl in me...or maybe its the trend or is it the fabric?!! I'm just contemplating on why i lean soo much in favor towards the Maxi's!! Is it just me or all of us girls are like that?! I guess i'd go with the latter!! We girls love anything that is elegant and can be carried out with much ease!! And Skirts are definitely a winner!! They are feminine,elegant,long,drapy,layered,edgy and what not?!

A light blue skirt!! This skirt immediately caught my eyes cos of the beautiful pale blue color!!Well my sister's actually!! It so light weight and can be flaunted very effortlessly!!A cream colour sleeveless top complemented the skirt really well! For this look i believe the accessories speak loudest! I added this shade of gold that is quite dull than the usual yellow gold.... More like a Brownish Gold!! Seeee...there are different shared of gold too!! :P
Since i own this really long earrings which gives this 'Egyptian inspired look' i thought il try something different!! I also added these bangles of the same shade!! I left my neck bare as the earring took the bold statement and i wanted it to take all the attention!

Here's a quick TIP : When you go for long statement earring leave the neck bare that will really add beauty to the whole look!! Else it might look like toooo much is going on...n u might look overly done!!

The heels...Oh! the heels!! I bought these babies long back but was not able to wear them for more than a 20 minutes!! They're quite uncomfortable...but i'm getting used to them!! I believe they stole the look!! Just look at them!! Such beauties!!!! Can i say they were the 'showstopper'?!




























Outfit Details :
Top & Skirt : ZARA
Heels : Lifestyle
Earrings : Limeroad

Did you guys like the pics?! I feel this is one outfit that came out really well!!

Again dont forget to follow me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/theduskyfashionista) and on Instagram (https://instagram.com/theduskyfashionista/)

Love,
The Dusky Fashionista

P.S - The skirt has a pocket!! That's an added bonus!! :)




Comments

Popular Posts