THE CASUAL LOOK

YoooHoooo!!

Whats up guys?!

I'm back with my next post!! I noticed that most of my outfits have been dressy!! So i decided to post a casual outfit!!

For this i choose these unique pieces and put it together to bring out a pretty casual outfit!!Hope you guys like it!!

So i picked up this tribal printed leggings and paired it with an orange halter top!!! That itself would have sufficed but i added a white shirt to add a little style to the outfit as well as cover myself!!! :P
I also added these gold earrings which added an immediate glow to my face even though i was all tired n dull!! N a pair of flip flops!! This outfit is perfect for the beach!!

Wow!! That's the smallest description of my outfit EVER!!!KUDOS to that!! :)

Here we go!! :)

















Outfit Details :
Shirt,Top,Leggings - Lifestyle


Its so simple na?!? Does'nt matter!! Il meet u sooon with another awesome outfit!!! :)


Until Then,
The Dusky Fashionista

Comments

Popular Posts