A SHEER STORY

Hey Guys!!

Whats up?!? Hope everyone are enjoying the awesome rains?!

I'm back after quite a while with my new post!

Sheer black skirts have been in vogue for quite a while now...Well sheer fabric itself has! I have seen many celebrities wearing it with their own style! It is just perfect for the summer( We haven't entered winter completely yet!) as it is light and flowy!! Before putting this outfit together i tried at least three different styles and was not so satisfied how they turned out!! I feel this one has a signature of its own and it makes a statement(n i'm satisfied :P)!!

For the top i chose this simple white top with a scoop neck! Its basically a straight cut top and does not really accentuate those curves! So i used a belt to cinch it up the waist and Look! how stylish it turned out!! Its a 'green with gold' belt and i was fortunate enough to have the same combo earring and neck piece which looks put together!! Since i'm short i wore some heels to let the skirt flow its full length! The best part was the hairstyle! If u notice there will be three ways of me sporting my hair...hehe..You guys decide and tell which one looks the best in the comment section!  :)

Well... there's actually a story to it!! I initially wore that perfect low bun and me n my cousin went to take the pictures and after clicking a few ( 8 maybe?!) the camera shut down! The battery got exhausted and it just wouldn't give in to click a few more pictures!!Stubborn camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we had to come back and charge it and then go back again! By that time all my hair came off and i was not able to put it back to that perfect looking bun n i had the get rid of the belt as i had tied it too tight! Then i thought of letting my hair as it was and clicked a few pics but then it started getting tooo hot and i started sweating too much that i could'nt handle it anymore so i pulled my hair up into a high bun!! Whew...quite a task right??! Thats why if you notice 90% of my pics will have me wearing a bun or in the last few pics eventually i would definitely be wearing a bun!!! So ya!! Thats the story of the bun!! Silly story n silly me haan?!?

Enough of stories...lets get to the pictures!!! :)






























Outfit Details:
Top & Earring : Forever21
Skirt & shoes : Shopnineteen

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook


Until next time,
The dusky Fashionista.




Comments

Popular Posts