DIY -CHALK ART!!!

Hi My Beautiful Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missed Me??!!!!

AAAAAHHHHH!!! I Can't believe i'm actually typing for my blog!!! Seems like a long lost dream!!!

I'm Sorry Ya'll for not being so active!!!Responsibilities n lack of camera...I blame them!!!

Well...I'm very much alive and i will have to mention this particular friend of mine who insisted on keeping this blog going!!! I am sooooo much thankful to her for encouraging me and I'm back on track(Not really....somewhere close!!!)

Soooo....Like i said...the thing is... i don't have a good camera right now and atleast during the vacations i had last month i thought i'll be able to click some awesome pictures and post on this blog!!! But my vacations turned out to be more of a disaster...so no new posts!!!Apologies!!

I know this is a fashion blog but i la la looooooove DIY!!! This is my new hobby...Chalk Art!!(Don't you just love the way chalk sounds....i love chalk.Period.)

Since i was at home just thinking too much i found these black charts lying around my home and "Light Bulb"!!! I thought why not use them like a chalk board!!! And that's how i ended up chalking every black chart.....Besides black chart is an awesome alternative for a real chalkborad if you dont have one!!!

I find Bible verses really beautiful,encouraging and comforting....Well Duh!! They are GOD-BREATHED...so that's bound to happen!!!

And thus this happened...... My first chalk art!!! i know it looks soooo amateur-ish?! But Hey!!! Not bad for a first timer though....n i feel i'm getting pretty good at it!!! I got the ideas from pinterest!!

I did add some colored hearts around this one but forgot to click that picture!!!Maybe i'll add it soon!!!


This one's my Favourite... With all the stars!!! :)






I absolutely love how they turned out!! I will be making more....n nope!! Dont worry i wont be posting them...:P I'll try my best to come back with a fashion post!!! Hopefully!!!Fingers-crossed!!!


Until Then,
The Dusky Fashionista!!

Comments

Popular Posts