MY KIND OF LITTLE BLACK DRESS

Howdy-do!!

I thought it was time to up the game a bit on this blog with some hot red pumps!!

I got these lovelies from forever21...n guess for how much?! *Get ready to faint*

It was a freaking 500 rs!! It was on Sale n the quality is amaze-balls!!

Okay!! I'm not the usual high-heels girl but once i started this blog i'm turning out to be one!!

The first time i wore super high-heels i felt like i was going to pass out after 5 mins..Literally!!!I started feeling light-headed!! That was when i decided that 'high heels is not for me'...Or i'm just not made for high heels!! I bet every girl who has tried high heels the first time would have felt this!! So a few years later...that's right now... I wore it for the blog!! Then it was for maybe 20 mins?! I thought i was going to die at the end of it!! Then i went on youtube to learn to master the art of wearing high heels!! Almost most of the videos i came across, the girl in the video experienced exactly what i did...but now is an expert!! The key to walking flawlessly in high heels is PRACTICE!! N i did that!! Now i would'nt call myself an expert...maybe okay-ish?! I'll get there soon!! The reason behind this long story is to tell you that you can do it too!! Maybe you can't even imagine wearing high heels...but if u've always wanted to wear it then do it!! Practice is all that's required!! :) I know u might fall a couple of times but if you will flaunt it soon enough!! :)

So for the outfit i chose this little black dress! I love how this black makes the red stand out!! A red lipstick to go match the shoes is a must!!I used minimal accessories, a tint of gold and you are ready to rock!!

This can be worn for a formal event or a date(Definitely not your first date!)

Check out the pictures!!























Outfit Details :
All : Forever21 except the tights

Don't forget to like me on Instagram and Facebook!!

I know!! My sisters n friends have been cribbing about the same location and the poses!!
I'll see you in a new location with some awesome outfits n poses soon!! :)

Until Then,
The Dusky Fashionista





Comments

Popular Posts